Monday, June 30, 2008

D-Day

Well, I have officially decided to start counting down the days until Matthew's arrival instead of the weeks. At this point in time, 56 days seems a lot shorter to me than 8 weeks. Considering someone at work this weekend told me that she thought I would be delivering before this morning, I am thankful for each day the little guy decides to remain inside! I am sure those feelings will change as the weeks melt away!

I have started exercising again! No time like the present I have decided. I walked a mile this morning and a mile yesterday. We are leaving for Christian Athletic Camp in less than 3 weeks and I decided I better try to get back in shape a little bit before then! This will probably be my last year at camp for awhile as I figure I will be busy being a Mommy, so I am very much looking forward to spending time with the campers and staff. Not to worry, there are several nurses on staff at camp so if Matthew decides to be dramatic there will be plenty of help available. Right now we are praying for an uneventful week as far as he goes.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I did manage to get a little sun in between shifts at work! Only 13 more possible work days for me between now and D-day! I am hoping it will be more like 9-10! Have a great week! Will update after our doctor's appointment on Thursday!

0 comments: