Monday, June 2, 2008

Operation Mendoza


As I am writing this post, I am halfway through a large homemade salad. I am trying to lose some of my baby sympathy weight that I've accumulated over the past six months!!! My goal is to be sub-200 by the time Matthew gets here. For those of you who are baseball fans, when a baseball player's batting average gets near .200, he is approaching the Mendoza Line. That's why I'm terming this little diet as OPERATION MENDOZA. It sounds way cooler than a diet, don't you think? In baseball, the Mendoza Line is not a good thing to be approaching, but in this case, I would love it if I got near it!!! I've notified the CC Deli that I will not be coming in for my daily doughnut, or muffin, or biscuits and gravy, or root beer, or ...

In other news, the nursery is almost complete. I added three new items this weekend. None of the items were pink. To the right is another picture clue:

This weekend also started a time in our summer I've termed "Party Summer". Between Jacob turning the BIG ONE on Saturday, to Matthew being born in August, to Rachel getting married in November, the summer of 2008 will be a busy one for sure.

0 comments: