Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swimming in Coleslaw!



Matthew is now about 15.7 inches long and weighing in at a hefty 3 pounds. About the size of a large head of cabbage. Cole slaw, anyone? He is now surrounded by about a pint and a half of amniotic fluid. Jamie says that his water aerobics classes are going quite well, especially right about bedtime. How convenient. His classes do not seem to be disrupting my sleep yet, though. I'm sure the time will come when he will wake me up, though. Jamie just keeps telling me that my time will come, whatever that means. Matthew's vision is getting better, however, when he is born he will have 20/400 vision. Hopefully he will get his mother's eyes.

I finished one of my not-so-secret projects this week. I made a bookshelf for the nursery with leftover wood from the gun cabinet. Jamie has already put her decorating touches on it. One of the great surprises at Jamie's first shower was that all the people that came to the shower brought a signed book with them instead of a card. Matthew is so lucky to have such nice and generous people in his life that love him so much already!!! And so are we!!! We both can't wait to fill the shelves with Matthew's favorite books. I promise that I will put pictures of the nursery on here by Monday.

0 comments: