Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for...

1. A clean basement. We are having a BBQ for Rachel and Adam next weekend and last night was the beginning of getting the house together! I am sitting down here right now just admiring how nice it all looks (with the exception of the computer desk). I am especially thankful that the rust spots came up out of the carpet where Ryan's weights have been resting for an extended period of time. OOPS!

2. A good night's sleep. I slept pretty good last night! I am a major tummy sleeper and have been somewhat miserable since my waistline has expanded beyond the point of no return! Last night was the first time in 2 weeks when I have been able to get to sleep at a reasonable hour and have slept 3 hours straight! WOOHOO! Ryan is probably just as miserable considering the temperature of our bedroom and the number of pillows I am requiring to be comfortable these days!

3. Blue Pledge. I always disliked using Pledge before because I didn't really like the lemony smell, however, since I have discovered the Blue Pledge just about everything gets cleaned with it! The other day I was spraying my dust rag over the kitchen tile. That made for a mighty slippery ordeal! Pledge + ceramic tile=not a good combination!

4. Only two more clinical days to go!!!! I have clinical next Monday and Tuesday and then I am finished! After being in school for 21 years, I am very much looking forward to a bit of a break!

5. My dad. In anticipation of Father's Day on Sunday, I just wanted to give a shout out to all dads everywhere and say thanks for all you do to make our lives easier! I have a great dad who would do anything for his girls! Thanks Dad!

0 comments: