Thursday, June 26, 2008

"You Finally Look Pregnant!"

These seem to be the words I am hearing at least once a day! For a long time, most people did not think I really looked pregnant, however, over the last couple weeks, it seems everyone has started to notice! At least people have stopped staring with that wondering look on their face, "Is she pregnant or just gaining weight?" A man at church on Sunday came up to me and said, "Congratulations! I asked your husband last week if you were pregnant because I didn't want to hurt your feelings!" How considerate! I knew this day would come, but I am still somewhat amazed at what people say!

In other news, the family we had visiting from Michigan yesterday were asking me if I minded it when people rubbed my belly. I said it doesn't really bother me, but I think it is pretty funny when people just come up to you and start rubbing it without any warning! I had a lady at church a couple weeks ago start rubbing my belly while she was having a conversation with someone else, and then she turned to me a said, "Ok, you can rub mine now!" It is funny to me how some people put their hands out like they're going to touch you and then don't. For those of you who would like to touch my belly, you have permission, but you've been warned that Matthew seems to like to kick people when they push too hard!

0 comments: