Sunday, June 8, 2008

Baby Shower #1

Well, Matthew and I went to our first baby shower yesterday! My sister hosted a shower for my family and friends. We received lots of wonderful gifts from those who attended. Abby really outdid herself! The food and decorations were beautiful! It was so nice to spend the morning with family and friends! We have another shower in two weeks with Ryan's family! Ryan is looking forward to putting together all of the little gadgets Matthew accumulates before he is born! I think it would be okay with him if he never saw another twisty tie in his life! Can't wait for everyone to come and see the nursery sometime soon!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Glad to hear that you had a fun shower! Ahh, baby will be here so soon!!!

While I loved the pictures from the shower, I want to see pictures of YOU, you dear, sweet, pregnant woman!!! Please.... for a New York blogger?!! Pretty please?!! :)