Friday, April 18, 2008

Shake, Rattle & Roll

Well, it seems that I was just hitting the snooze button for the second time this morning about 5:35 and all of a sudden the house was shaking!!! Jamie and I both woke up to what we thought was an earthquake!!! We both kind of brushed it off to early morning hallucinations, especially since Jamie didn't get home til after 2:00 this morning after being down at her Grandma's all night. But, then I turned on the news and there really was an earthquake. Or so it seems. There's not a whole lot of details out yet, but we felt it. Our first earthquake. How exciting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Jamie...
I'm excited that I've found how to keep up with you guys- the blog site.

sorry that people can't post on the kk website, Kyle (the computer genius) is working on correcting the glitches!

Congrats on Flurry Peppler!

hope to see you guys this fall... until the i'll keep checking on the peppler blog site - how cute!
Kate Stroup