Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Doctor Update

We went to a doctor's appointment this afternoon hoping to hear the results of our ultrasound, however, my physician was out helping deliver a new life into the world. We saw the nurse practitioner who listened to the heartbeat and measured my belly, but didn't have the results of my ultrasound. Flurry was dancing all over the place while she was trying to listen, but did cooperate after a little persistence. So, at this point, we have decided that no news is good news and we will get the results at next month's appointment. The scales have started moving up... I have gained about 3-4 pounds and can no longer use my weight loss as an excuse to eat whatever I want (especially sweets!). Flurry and I are going to try to start going on walks around the block since it is nice outside now. I went up one flight of stairs at school today and was out of breath, so I am sure these walks will be rather short in length (at least to start). No other news to report.... we will try to get a shot of my belly on here later this week... our camera has been out of batteries for about a week. I am sure we will not be so slow on getting new ones once little Flurry makes her appearance! Have a great week!

0 comments: