Sunday, April 27, 2008

Father of the Bride

We upgraded our Dish to HD this week, so Ryan has been rewinding and taping things like crazy. This weekend he recorded "Father of the Bride" and "Father of the Bride Part II" for me. I love those two movies and now they are forever stored on my TV!!!! What a great invention! I think Ryan even got a little misty-eyed this afternoon as we were watching the 2nd movie when the babies were born. He is a tad sentimental at times! We spent the entire afternoon today watching movies and sleeping. I guess we are going to enjoy our quiet afternoons for as long as we can!

Ryan was able to feel the baby kick this week for the first time. She is getting much stronger these days and likes to jump up and down on Mommy's bladder most of the time. He was pretty excited to feel the movements that I have been feeling for awhile now. I think he is reassured that there is actually something in there and his wife's belly is not just growing for no reason.

No big plans for the week. I am going to try to get our house cleaned because I start clinical again in 2 weeks and then I will be very busy until the end of June. I wore heels to church this morning and when we got home my feet were so swollen I had cankles (calves+ankles). I can't wait to see what they look like after being at clinical for 8 hours!

Hope everyone has a great week!

0 comments: