Monday, April 14, 2008

Heartburn

Well, the latest development with this pregnancy is heartburn! I seem to be experiencing indigestion after eating lately. I am not sure if it was the supreme pizza or the chocolate last night, but it felt like I swallowed something with lots of acid in it right before we went to bed. Fortunately, Flurry's dance classes are not interrupted by this new development.

I was able to read our ultrasound at work over the weekend (the perks of working where you have it done, I guess), and according to the report, there were no abnormalities reported. We are thankful for this and looking forward to getting the full report from the doctor at our next visit.

Flurry is already collecting lots of adorable little outfits... thanks to some generous people in our lives. Not to worry, not all of her clothes are pink! I am pretty sure this little girl will have more clothes than Mommy and Daddy one of these days. I must admit I had to buy her a few little outfits. I can see how someone could get in trouble ordering online! I have only ordered items that are on sale!!!! We had to go buy hangers last night so we could see the comforter on the bed again. Ryan has two favorite outfits right now: the pink St. Louis Cardinals onesie he received for his birthday and the little onesie that says, "My finger might be small but I can still wrap Daddy around it." I have a feeling he is going to be pushover when it comes to this little girl!

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comments:

Steve & Jen said...

If Ryan is anything like Steve he will certainly be wrapped right around that little finger. Good luck to you registering - it is a little overwhelming.

Much love,
Steve, Jen & Abby