Monday, April 28, 2008

A Middle Name

Well, Ryan and I have narrowed down the names for our little girl and have settled on a first name. Her name will be Adelynn (Addy for short). We have been set on this name for some time now, but have been hesitant to reveal it in case we changed our minds. Now, we have the tough decision of deciding on a middle name for our little princess. There is a poll to the right where you can vote on which middle name you like the most. We are definitely not set on any of these, but they are the names in the running. We will try to make up our minds soon and let you know what her full name will be!!!!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I love the name Adelynn! We just met a little girl at church in NY with that name (I think hers is spelled differently.... I'm not sure!) So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I have been following your story and am so happy for you and Ryan and your baby girl!! What a blessing, what a miracle for your family. Love the name Adelynn, love Adelynn Grace even more! :) Sending you love from Charleston!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Not only am I so excited it's a girl, I am even more excited about her name...I LOVE IT!
:)
Sara K