Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Carrots and Fajitas


Time for the weekly growth report. Flurry is now the length of a 10 1/2-inch carrot and weighs about 3/4 of a pound. Oh, and great news...Flurry's eyebrows have come in!!! What a relief! Jamie is feeling her move quite a bit now. The experts say that she will move about 50 times an hour, even while she's sleeping!!! Also, good news!!! Jamie has not been sick since last Thursday!!! Praises for that!

I need prayers for tonight. I am entering into a world where I'm not quite sure how to act. Baby's R' Us. That's right...we're going to register tonight. I will probaby defer to Jamie on a lot of things tonight. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it will be interesting to go, but I just have a feeling that I won't be able to pick the right bottles out of the 2 million choices!! The thing that I'm holding onto the most is the possibility of going to Carlos O' Kelly's afterwards!!! Yum!

0 comments: