Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursdays...

After a brief hiatus, thankful Thursdays have returned. Today, I am thankful for:

1. Matthew. He is just precious!

2. Ryan. He has been so helpful and supportive over the last couple weeks while we try to adjust to parenthood and I try to get my emotions and hormones in check!

3. Beautiful weather. Matthew and I have been able to take walks around the neighborhood everyday! Getting out and enjoying the fresh air has been good for both of us!

4. Healing. I am feeling very good and have healed very nicely. It is amazing how the human body works!!! I am still a tad sore somedays, but for the most part I am feeling great!

5. A long weekend. Matthew and I are looking forward to having Daddy at home this weekend for an extra day! We are hoping for a quiet, restful weekend!

Happy Labor Day!

0 comments: