Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Flip flops. Thanks to my assortment of colorful sandals I have shoes that I can still get on my swollen feet at the end of a long day!!

2. Matthew's movements. I know that I will somehow miss the motion of this little one inside me once he arrives. It is amazing to feel him moving all over the place and I love to see Ryan's face when he catches a glimpse of him in action.

3. Faith. Life is hard, but God is good. I don't know how I would cope or get through this life without my faith. I am so thankful to have a God who loves me in spite of me and carries me when I am weak. What an awesome God we serve!

4. Address labels. I am getting ready to order invitations for a wedding shower I am hosting for my sister-in-law, and address labels are one of my favorite things!!! They save me so much time, especially when there are 80+ people on the guest list! YIKES!

5. Snoring. I think I woke myself up snoring this morning. I don't typically snore (at least I don't think I do), but when Ryan gets up to get ready in the mornings, I somehow sleep better than I do the rest of the night. This morning while he was in the shower I woke up to my own snoring. I had probably only been asleep for about 20 minutes, but it was glorious rest nonetheless!

Maybe next week Thankful Thursdays will include the delivery of our sweet baby!

0 comments: