Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Surprise!!!

Last night Ryan surprised me with a little graduation party at a local Mexican restaurant! We have been so busy getting ready for Matthew's arrival that I kinda forgot about graduating! It was so nice to get to spend some time with family before the big day! We even had cake with lots of icing!!!! Since it was my party, I got to eat the rose (I LOVE ICING)!!!! Then, we went to see Godspell. Matthew certainly enjoyed the music... he was dancing all over the place. I thought maybe the combination of music and Mexican might encourage him to make an appearance, but he is still quite content right where he is! Maybe another day! Thanks to everyone who came to the party last night... it is so nice to have this milestone accomplished!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jamie!!!

Steve & Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve & Jen said...

Congrats on graduation :-) We know how hard the last few days of pregnancy are. Keep your chin up, it won't be long. And... get lots of sleep now, you'll both need it later!