Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bedrest continued...

Well, one day of bedrest down, 3 to go!!! I am certainly thankful that this is a temporary situation and have much empathy for mommies who have to endure this for longer periods of time. So far, I have watched 2 movies, read Lutheran Hospital's Childbirth Center book in its entirety, studied 10 of 46 pages for my certification exam, watched the opening ceremonies to the Olympics, and slept!!! I am trying not to be too much of a pain in the neck for Ryan, but I have a feeling he will be happy when this weekend is over! I think I might sit outside later today... sounds like an adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! That is so exciting! I will be thinking about you guys on Monday! I hope it all goes perfectly!

Until then, Jamie....relax (haha, like that is possible!) Take care of yourself! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Blessings and Strength to All! Prayers from the Zettle's, What an Awesome time for you both, something that you will treasure all your lives together! Peace Love you guys!