Monday, August 18, 2008

Motherhood

Well, I thought it was about time I make a post about our little guy! He is just precious! Even in the middle of the night when he is screaming for no apparent reason, I just look at him and he looks at me and my heart melts! I could just squeeze the poop out of him, however, he doesn't seem to need any assistance in that category!!!! Daddy is getting very good at changing dirty diapers and helping me however he can! He is an awesome dad and I am so thankful to have him here to help me!

I am feeling GREAT! I honestly can't believe how good my recovery has gone so far! In fact, I feel so good, Ryan and I just took Matthew for his first walk around the neighborhood. He slept through the entire thing, but we think he enjoyed it! I can't believe tomorrow our little guy will be a week old already... time sure does fly when you're having fun! I can't wait to experience more of the joys of being a mommy!

0 comments: