Monday, August 4, 2008

Still Waiting...



Well, we're pretty much ready for Matthew to be here. We spent this weekend getting some things ready around the house (washing sheets, newborn clothes, putting batteries in everything...). We also hung the little quilts spelling out Matthew's name on the wall this weekend! Thanks, Phyllis...They look great! The house is ready...Momma's ready...Daddy's ready...Now if only Matthew would be ready! I love using the term "ready" because I know that we have no idea what to expect, but just go along with it!
I bought Matthew something at Baby's R' Us the other day. Football season is coming soon (preseason started last night!) and I saw the smallest Peyton Manning jersey ever! I had to get it. So I did. I can't wait to spend lazy winter Sunday afternoons holding Matthew and watching the Colts march to the Super Bowl again! Go Colts!

0 comments: