Thursday, July 31, 2008

Doctor Update

Well, another doctor's appointment down, only a few more to go! Matthew was once again his charming self at the doctor today. He was well behaved and received clearance to remain another week in the womb! My blood pressure was 120/82 which is great considering I gained almost 11 pounds since my visit 2 weeks ago! Most of the weight gain is water weight as evidenced by my ever increasing ankle size. My doctor told me no one can gain 11 pounds in 2 weeks at the end of their pregnancy unless it is water because there is not enough room for that much food anymore. I had to remove my wedding ring today which made me kind of sad, but I know this is only temporary. We just finished eating out with my parents at Cork N Cleaver to celebrate my graduation. I am sure the extra sodium in my Thai Peanut Chicken will help with the swelling! The one thing I am looking forward to with all this swelling is knowing what it is like to lose 10+ pounds over a couple days once this little guy arrives (it will be like a miracle diet)!!!! My doctor also cut my work hours back to 8 hour shifts instead of 12 hours. I am just hoping I can find shoes that my feet will fit into for work tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

0 comments: