Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thankful Wednesday

Since I missed last week while at camp, I decided to post Thankful Thursdays a day early!
Today, I am thankful for...

1. IOH surgeons. Last week while we were at camp, my Uncle Mark required unexpected triple bypass surgery. He is only 52 years old and this was a pretty scary time for all of us. He is recovering in the hospital, and we are all thankful for the technology that made it possible to know that he had 2 arteries that were 100% blocked and one that was 75% blocked. We are all praying for a speedy recovery for him.

2. Facebook. I have been a member of this lovely invention for some time now but never really checked in to see if anyone left me a message. Since getting home from camp, I have made many new friends on Facebook and look forward to keeping up with the kids throughout the year.

3. Nail polish. I actually managed to paint my own toenails today! It was quite a feat and I am sure it would have been funny to watch, but the job is done! Hopefully, this paint job will last me until Matthew arrives!

4. GRADUATION!!!! Hallelujah! I have officially finished all the requirements for my Master's degree. I should have a diploma that makes it official very soon!

5. Leftovers! I haven't had to go to the grocery since we got home from camp because of all the leftovers from the wedding shower I hosted on Sunday!!!!! I typically do not like leftovers, but this week I LOVE them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOO happy you are back, baby on board and doing well! Congrats on the graduation. I will be anxiously awaiting Matthews arrival in the coming weeks! yay!