Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back Home Again In Indiana!



We're Back!!! We had a GREAT time at camp this week. The theme of this week's camp was "GRACE". We watched one of my favorite movies, "Hoosiers" this week, had great Bible studies, had a very good group (Detroit Red Wings), played a lot of sports, and just had a wonderful time with everyone. Jamie got along just fine this week and everyone was glad to see she had not had Matthew while we were up in Michigan! It actually took until Thursday for at least 3 campers to notice that she was pregnant! Teenagers are so funny! We didn't have a lot of time to take pictures, but here are some that we did take. I'm hoping to get some more from some of the kids' Facebook pages! Enjoy.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jame you look so cute in your camp photo! Can't wait to meet Matthew!! Take Care!

Love, Kate Dennison

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have you home! I feel like we talk daily because I read the blog, but when you are out of town, I feel so lost and out of touch! I had a feeling that Matthew may want to make an appearance to CAC, but I guess he decided to wait! Depending on how you're feeling, it would be great to have you join Kate, Amanda & Taelyn (if they can come) and myself for dinner on 07/07/08...let us know! :) Glad to hear all is well! Take care!---Sara Knafel

Nicole said...

Hi Jamie and Ryan

I was wondering yesterday if you had had your baby yet so I did a little search and found your blog. Now I can check it periodically (probably every day) to keep up to date:-)

I know you can't wait to see your precious little boy (in person)

Good luck

Nicole (aka Nikki) Penrod