Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Return of the CANKLES!!!!

Well, this morning when I got home from work, my cankles (calves and ankles so swollen you can't distinguish between the two) had returned. I told Ryan I felt like I had duck feet!!!! After a few hours sleep and some spaghetti and garlic bread, they have reduced to just slightly swollen! I am pretty sure the spaghetti had nothing to do with their reduction, but it certainly tasted YUMMY! Ryan even surprised me and made it the way I like it (my way=lots of sauce, his way=barely coated with sauce and dry noodles).

Hope everyone had a nice 4th! I worked all weekend, so I enjoyed one firework that I saw from the window of the hospital! Oh well, my job security is never in question! Speaking of hospitals, we just got home from visiting my grandma in the emergency room. She has been coughing for the last day or so, and we finally convinced her to go to the hospital today after a pretty scary night of not being able to catch her breath! The doctor thinks she either has pneumonia or bronchitis and we are awaiting the test results to find out for sure. I am going back to the hospital after while to find out!

Life is otherwise normal around here. Ryan is taking his afternoon nap, and I am trying to get motivated to work on homework! Only a few more days and school will be over!!! I am getting very excited and can see the light at the end of the tunnel! After being in school for 21+ years, I am looking forward to a break from the books for awhile!

Have a great week!!!

0 comments: