Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleepy Head

Hello! Good to be back among the blogging world. I think I am still recovering from camp. I felt fabulous the entire time we were gone and Matthew behaved himself! I gave him a little pep talk before we left for camp. I think the week has kind of caught up with me. Yesterday, I spent most of the day in bed. Today, I have been up and around, but am starting to feel tired now that I sat down at the computer to catch up. My cankles are a permanent fixture these days and I don't think I could get me feet in regular shoes if I wanted to. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and I am hoping she might check to see if I am dilated yet. I have been having a few contractions here and there but nothing too exciting yet! Will keep everyone posted! Have a great week!

0 comments: