Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Matthew here...

I am celebrating my first Labor Day with style. Mommy and Daddy say that we are going to Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Kessie's house this morning. I love going to see them! Then, we are going to Grandpa and Grandma Phegley's for a brunch. I don't know what a brunch is, but it sounds great! They told me I would see cousins and aunts and uncles. I love being held, so this also sounds like a good time. Then, after my big morning, Mommy and Daddy are going to take me on a walk. I love walks!!! Mommy and Daddy must love them, too. They are always saying they love them because I sleep during them! I hope everyone enjoys their day off. I know I will!

Just hanging out in Daddy's arms!

I just wanted everyone to know that I have been eating very well. Look at those cheeks.
Aaahh..........Choo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man oh man..he is as cute as a button! Love the blog pictures! :)