Friday, September 26, 2008

A Day Late & A Dollar Short

Sorry, one day late!

I'm thankful for...

1. My wife. Yesterday was our 4th anniversary. I love her more and more every day.

2. Being able to be home with Matthew in the evening. I love to spend time with the little guy every chance I get.

3. Strollers. I think we're gonna run the wheels right off the one we have. We've mentioned our walks before, I think!

4. A riding lawn mower. We were push mowing until a couple weeks ago. It cuts down on our mow time by almost half. Which gives me more time to do the things I enjoy. (See # 2 above)

5. Our church family. We have been blessed by having such nice friends and family at our church. Through low times and high, they have always been there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! :)
Love,
Sara Knafel