Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

We have so much to be thankful for!



1. A three day work week for me! Labor Day on Monday and a vacation day tomorrow means I get to spend two extra days with my two favorite people, Jamie and Matthew. Our good friends, Jake and Lindsie are visiting from Indy with their two little girls, Ava and Grace!




2. Internet classes. I am taking classes on line through Purdue Calumet in Hammond, Indiana, near Chicago. If it wasn't for these classes on line, I would have to drive at least twice a week to either Hammond or West Lafayette.




3. Rain. We just got doused with rain last night. It was the first time in a long time. I fear that our yard is already dead, though. Good news is that I haven't had to mow in three weeks!




4. Grandmas and Grandpas! How cool it is that Matthew will be able to grow up close to all his family. I love that we live so close to our family and friends!




5. Jamie. After only three weeks of Matthew being here, I think Jamie is already the best mom in the world. Seeing her take care of him is so great, and I couldn't have imagined our lives being better than they are right now. I love them both very much.




Ryan

0 comments: