Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Month Old!



Jacob is doing the Itsy Bitsy Spider in this picture. If you get a chance to see him do it, it is so cute! Matthew is doing his favorite activity: sleeping!



Jacob's first attempt at holding Matthew. He is in grandma's wheelchair. I am not sure if he is too sure about Matthew or not, but he did a good job holding him!



This is one of Matthew's new faces. I think this is the face he makes when he has gas! He seems to have a lot of gas lately, today he ripped one in church during the prayer time!



This is Friday night in the parking lot at Hobby Lobby. Daddy stayed in the van to feed Matthew while Mommy went in to get a few things. When I got back out to the van, Matthew had new clothes on and the windows in the van were completely fogged over. He apparently had a major accident while I shopped! Good thing there was a long line or I might have had to change that one!

0 comments: