Friday, September 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday -Ryan Style

1. A melancholy Thankful Thursday today. Jamie's Grandma Phegley passed away early Wednesday morning. We are so thankful to have known her while she was with us. She was a very special lady, and we all will miss her so much.

2. Hospice. For those of you that have experienced what they do, you know what I am talking about. Probably some of the most caring people you will ever meet.

3. Jamie's Mom. To take care of Noel's mother for 5 months was above the call of duty. She is a pretty special person for taking on that responsibility.

4. Sunny days. Fall is here! I think. Maybe not officially, but it seems like the weather is changing, and I love it. Both Jamie and I love the fall so much!

5. Good directions. Bluffton is having their street fair this week, which means that the main streets in town are shut down, making it just about impossible to find the funeral home and church. Thankfully, we had good directions and we were able to find everything all right. Some of our friends stopped at a gas station to ask for directions last night, and one person told them, "You can't get there from here." And another person told them, "Don't you know that you don't die during the street fair?" Thankfully, another person was able to direct them to the funeral home!

I hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jame I am sorry to hear that your Grandma has passed away. When I met her at your shower she was very sweet!! I will be thinking of you and your family! Take care.
Love
Kate Dennison