Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Rest. I hurt my back earlier this week and was pretty much out of commission for two days! That is not the best scenario with a baby and lots of housework to get done. I am feeling almost 100% this morning and thankful to have been able to spend most of Tuesday and Wednesday at my Mom and Dad's recuperating while they took care of Matthew.

2. Jacob... our little nephew. He is so cute and we love watching him play with Matthew. He tries to share with him and can hardly wait for Matthew to start interacting a little bit more!

3. Digital cameras. I am not sure how much film I might have wasted by now if I didn't have a digital camera. It is so nice to be able to capture precious moments and delete the not so precious ones! Matthew is great at looking away from the camera just as it takes the picture! I forgot the camera at my Mom and Dad's yesterday, so as soon as I get it back, we will post some more pics!

4. Fall! I LOVE fall weather and watching the leaves change. Will be getting Matthew's cute little sweaters out very soon!

5. A mini-van. Our new-to-us van has been so nice for travelling and running errands already. It is so easy to load and unload Matthew and we have plenty of room to cart along whatever we might need for him!

0 comments: