Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursdays...

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Passing my boards! It has been nothing but studying around here for the past week or so! I am so glad the test is behind me and I can focus on Matthew today. He has been such a good sport about being in his bouncy seat a lot of the time while I was studying. Thankfully he had a few breaks with trips to visit grandma and grandpa and playing with daddy! Today, we are having a playdate!

2. Digital cameras. I think I might have mentioned this before, but I love it that I can just click delete if the pictures did not turn out. I love snapping as many shots as I want without regard for how much film I might be wasting!

3. Alan's recovery. Our friend who I mentioned last week is recovering well from his stem cell transplant. They are hopeful he will get to come home on Friday. He has a long road ahead, but we are so grateful for this stepping stone in his journey toward remission!

4. Our new GREAT room. For those of you who have been in our house before, we flip flopped the dining room and family room. Now, the old dining/living room is a GREAT room! We have had dinner at the table for the past 3 nights and I LOVE IT! The best part is that there is no TV in the eating area anymore and we can sit down and eat as a family! Thanks to Kyle and Lindsey for all your help moving the heavy furniture!

5. A handy husband... Ryan is so handy around the house. He knows how to re-work things when I decide that I want something changed. I love it that I don't have to call Mr. Fixit... I am married to one!

0 comments: