Saturday, October 4, 2008

YIPPEE!!








Well, we had a fantastic night at the Peppler house last night! Matthew went to bed around 9 PM and didn't wake up until 1:30 AM (which is a record in this house!). Then, he only got up one more time around 5 AM. Usually, he is ready to be awake by then, but this morning I laid him back down and he slept until 8 AM!!!!! Ryan and I were amazed and so thankful for some extra shut eye! I guess we won't rely on him as our alarm clock anymore! Hope everyone else had a great night too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable - look at those cheeks!! I hope you're doing well Jamie! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a doll! That (top) picture is the most adorable one ever! He is sooooo cute! Glad to hear that all is well in the Peppler household! Have a great week!

:) Sara K