Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful for...

1. EMS personnel. My grandma was taken back to the hospital today following what seems to have been a mini stroke. The EMS personnel who came to my parent's home were wonderful. In moments of stress, it is so nice to have people who are professional and compassionate helping you. Grandma was admitted to the hospital for observation.

2. My husband's creativity. He has been creating items for the baby's room all weekend. This little guy is going to have the cutest nursery I have every seen (I might be a bit biased)!

3. Peanut Butter M&M's. I have had an entire pound this week by myself!

4. The halfway mark of clinical. Today, I am officially halfway done with my clinical hours. Only 75 hours left to go!

5. The smell of fresh cut grass! Nothing screams spring more to me than pretty lawns and yummy flowers!

0 comments: