Friday, May 23, 2008

I'll Give You A Nickel For Your Pickle!

So, I've fallen a little behind on my growth reports. Sorry. Not a whole lot to report this week. Matthew is now the length of a 14-inch English hot house cucumber. I don't know what that is, but here's a picture of one.

He is now weighing in at a hefty 1 and 2/3 pounds. What a porker!!! He'll be continuing to put on his baby fat all the way until he's out. Another interesting item to file in the "Too Much Information" file: Matthew's testicles will descend this week!!! It should take two to three days for them to make the long journey. Sorry, Grandma...I have to let everyone know what is going on!!!

My big job this week was to put together and move baby furniture. (Thanks, Kyle!!!) The nursery is really starting to come together. I have another job that will keep me busy the rest of the weekend, but for now, it's a secret. Shhhh.

0 comments: