Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Corn on the Cob and Baseball





Weekly growth report time! Adelynn is now about as long as a foot-long ear of corn. "Footlong, who's got the footlong?" That was for those Dumb & Dumber fans out there. She has gained about a quarter of a pound just this week, and is really kicking up a storm in Jamie's belly. I love hearing from Jamie when she is kicking and I am now able to feel Adelynn a lot more. What a cool feeling! Jamie had a good report from the doctor yesterday, and everything seems to be going well.


I was asked the other day about the pictures that I have been putting on here, and why there is a quarter on them. I get these pictures emailed to me, and I guess the quarter is just there to give an idea of size. In other words, I don't know why there is a quarter in all the pictures!!!


Also, for those of you who don't know me very well, I am a huge St. Louis Cardinals baseball fan. And I just want to send out a shout to all my friends that are Cubs fans. Although it is very early in the season, the Cards are on top of the division, and primed for a great season. I'll end this with one of my favorite quotes about the Cubs. "Anyone can have a bad century!"


Take care, all.

0 comments: