Thursday, May 15, 2008

Re-registering!

It's a good thing I enjoyed the registering process the first time because doing it a second time is not nearly as much fun! My mom and I went back to Babies R Us tonight to remove the pink items from the list and replace them with blue! It seems the decisions were harder this time. I was a bit torn between an animal theme and a sports theme for the room. In the end, I decided our little guy would be a member of the animal kingdom! He will be living in a jungle for the first couple years of his life! GRRRR! I am hoping Ryan likes the choices I made, however, I am fairly confident that he will pretend he likes them no matter what because he doesn't want his emotional wife to have a meltdown!

I survived my first week of clinicals and only have 6 more to go! I have some really wonderful preceptors this semester who are providing me with some really unique and interesting experiences! I will definitely be relieved when I am finished with school and can focus more on the little guy who is moving all over the place these days!

My sister told me I was waddling the other day (I asked for her opinion)! I am trying very hard not to waddle, but I don't think I am succeeding. Oh well, I guess being pregnant has its perks!

Waddle on, friends!

0 comments: