Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

Today, I am thankful for...

1. HAIRBOWS! I have been creating hair accessories for our little girl for the last 24 hours! This little adventure started when I was searching online for hairbows for babies and discovered that they cost between $12-$30 each!!! That was the end of searching online and the beginning of production at my house! I have been to Wal-Mart 4 times in the last 24 hours to gather the needed supplies and so far our little girl has 20 hair bows to accompany her little outfits! I figured making anymore than that would be overkill at this point! HA! I just keep reminding Ryan of all the money he is saving. Pictures to follow later.

2. Hot glue guns (except the blisters on my fingers!)

3. Little Debbie Fudge Rounds! (YUM!)

4. Learning how to sew. Before this little hairbow project, my sewing skills ended at putting a button back on a shirt (which I am not very good at). I kind of have enjoyed this new little hobby, and think I might start sewing a little more.

5. For my Mom! In honor of Mother's Day this weekend, I want to give a shout out to all moms everywhere! Thanks for all you do everyday!!! I am blessed with one incredible MOM!

0 comments: