Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Morning After...

Well, after our big news last night, I thought I better post and let you all know we made it through the night!!!! I hardly slept, however, Ryan was sound asleep for most of the night! There are a few details we left out of the initial post that I thought you might find interesting. The only reason I had an ultrasound yesterday was because I started clinical at Warsaw Women's Center and one of the ultrasound techs wanted to scan my belly "just for fun." Well, her fun was a tad more than I bargained for! My Mom is now convinced I am having twins because we were 95% sure with the first ultrasound that it was a girl! I promise there is only ONE baby in there! I have another clinical this morning... hopefully they don't have an ultrasound machine!!!! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Steve & Jen said...

Oh no.... better to find out now than when he makes his big appearance! We'll be praying for you and your new little guy and can't wait to meet him :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! What major news! A little baseball player! How exciting! Good think Jamie had another u/s yesterday then! I bet there will be a perfect place for all things pink!!!