Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursdays...

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Snow... I like looking outside and seeing a blanket of white... much better than all the brown dead stuff. I just don't really like driving in it!

2. My new job. In this economy I am thankful to have a job! I am looking forward to learning lots of great things as I continue the orientation process!

3. The two most important men in my life... Ryan and Matthew. I just can't get enough of them!

4. Andrea Roy's life. A young woman from our community who passed away suddenly this week. Although I did not know her personally, I know her family and friends are grieving and asking many questions this week. Even in her short 24 years, she made an impact on many.

5. Online bill pay. Love this little feature, it saves me so much time and keeps me organized!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: