Friday, January 2, 2009

Thankful Thursdays...2009 Style

I know...it's Friday, but on the bright side, I am remembering Thankful Thursdays, unlike the last 3 weeks!

1. The cold. I know we complain about the cold a lot, but it really makes you appreciate the warm, sunny days!

2. Jamie's ability to cook. Last night, we made homemade organic tomato sauce. We haven't tasted it yet, but it smells wonderful! So wonderful, that it made me hungry enough at 9:00 last night that I ate 4 brownies! The brownies were not organic!

3. Days off. I love the end of the year when all the holidays and vacation days allow me to spend time home with Matthew and Jamie.

4. Ace Hardware is less than a mile away. I am renovating our small bathroom/laundry room over the break, and it is so nice to be able to hop in the truck and get what I need pretty quickly.

5. Family and friends. We got to see a lot of them the past couple of weeks. It's great to see people that we don't get to see very often.

Happy New Year!

0 comments: