Friday, January 23, 2009

Thankful Early-Morning Friday

Today, I'm thankful for...

1. Low interest rates. Jamie and I decided to refinance a couple of weeks ago and tonight we finally go to closing. I'll spare the boring details, but we were able to save a lot of moola.

2. Digital cameras. Believe it or not, we still have one! I promised Jamie that I will be trying to post at least one picture a day. I'm going to try hard to start that...tomorrow!!!

3. Facebook. For those of you who don't have a Facebook page, get one and become my friend! I love staying in touch with people who I don't usually get a chance to talk to much. And...it's a whole lot easier than email!

4. Ice carving festival. Several years ago, our little town started an ice carving festival and chili cookoff. I'm hoping to make it downtown this weekend to check out the sculptures.

5. Patience. Because there has not been a lot to do at work recently, we've started the process of backing up (scanning and filing) every survey that has been done in the last 25 years in our office. What a job. It will probably take several years to get everything done, but at least everything will have a digital backup just in case.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully, you will hear from us soon!

0 comments: