Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Week 9 Update

I just got home from getting my haircut and there was a lady there whose daughter is expecting triplets! YIKES! Ryan and I were just talking about multiples last night, and believe me, we are hoping this grape will not be a cluster!

I finally filled my presciption for Zofran last night. After the apple juice episode Sunday night, I decided to give up on toughing it out and take the medicine. So far, it has worked! One of my friends at work told me that the medicine causes constipation... Ha! It seems to have the opposite effect on me! I'll spare you the details!

Anyway, cravings for this week include... a hot ham and cheese sandwich from Hardee's, Walmart brand fruit snacks (I ate the whole bag), and Cheerios. I also switched to Flintstone Gummi Vitamins this week and they are FABULOUS! I don't think Flurry will have to worry about getting enough vitamins from now on. Ryan is going to have to ration them out!

Nothing else to report, except that the baby's name will NOT be Gilbert!
Have a great week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is going well! You won't believe how much more bona fide this will be once you hear the heartbeat next week. Then it feels like infinity in-between each appointment to listen again.
Sorry to hear about the morning/all day sickness… you know they say when you are experiencing a lot of sickness it’s because the baby is progressing rapidly. So try to hang in there… that part is almost over.
Oh by the way… there are many more food comparisons to come and then it changes to sport equipment … the last I check our baby is the size of a soccer ball.
It doesn’t sound like you’re having to extreme cravings! The most I can say is ice cream is a weakness!! I think I try a new flavor each week… get the “reduce fat” and “no sugar added” – Sorry Ryan, I know that it cost more, but the end result of your weight gain is much better! 
Well… I will be thinking about you next Wednesday, have a great day!
Talk to you soon!
Amanda