Saturday, January 5, 2008

Late night cravings!

Well, Flurry and I are just finishing my shift at work (3p-3a) and I thought I would make a quick post to update everyone on the latest cravings! Today I ate cinnamon sugar toast followed by a chicken sandwich. Tonight I had chicken noodle soup, string cheese and a grape popsicle. Nothing too exciting to report. Today has been the longest stretch of awake time I have had without being sick for the last 6 days~about 13 1/2 hours so far and I will be up for at least another 2 hours, so this record might stand for awhile! Last week I had to stop at McDonald's on my way home from work for a cheeseburger (well, really 2!). I hopefully won't be making a habit of that! I think tonight I will just be happy to go home and close my tired eyes!
Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! Blessings to you all in 2008!
Good night!

0 comments: