Monday, January 7, 2008

Craving$$$

Well, Jamie is not allowed to go to the grocery store with me anymore!!! Being the expert coupon clipper that I am, I can usually save around 30-35% at the grocery store every week. Well, that was before I was shopping for a pregnant wife!!! I only saved 22% this week due to the snacks thrown in the cart!!! I can't complain though. My chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream might have put us over the top. I can't wait til Flurry is here so that I can show him/her how to save money at the grocery!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

If dad doesn't teach Flurry how to save money, you can bet his/her Aunt Rachel will! I am SO excited and happy for the both of you. You two are such an awesome couple and will be even better parents. I can hardly wait to have a little one in our family to love and spoil! Keep up the postings...I love to hear about how things are going.

Anonymous said...

Ryan you are the saving KING!!! Very organized and ready for the deals!! Get ready to cut out the baby items too!