Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Grape


Well...Jamie told me last night that little Flurry is the size of a grape. No word on whether he/she is a red grape or a green grape, but just a grape. On the good side, though, I thought of a new boy's name...Gilbert, Gilbert Grape!!! Oh, now the bad news . . . FLURRY LOST HIS/HER TAIL!!! It must have fallen off with all the morning sickness and everything going on!!! With all the trauma, I'm sure my tail would have fallen off, also. In other news, I'm really enjoying my trips to the store for chocolate and crackers and juice and Gatorade and so on. I really have to laugh at the Taco Bell commercial where the pregnant wife sends her husband out for something melty, then something crunchy, then something chewy. I just look at Jamie and she's already laughing. Peace.



Ryan, Jamie, and Gilbert...I mean, Flurry!!

0 comments: