Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Emotional Roller Coaster

So, I didn't think I had been too emotional or moody so far until the other day. I was driving to Fort Wayne to school and was surfing through the radio stations and stopped on a country station for a minute. They started playing the song, "Have You Forgotten" by Alan Jackson which is about 9/11 and I started sobbing. I nearly had to pull off the road to get my self composed before driving on. I am not sure what it was about that song or that moment that caused me such an emotional meltdown, but I am hoping those are few and far between.

I have noticed that I am feeling a little better, but I have felt extremely tired this week. If I am at home, I want to be laying down. I did manage to do a couple of loads of laundry this morning and clean off the kitchen counter. Hopefully, the cleaning streak can continue as our bedroom looks like a tornado has come through! We're off to the doctor this afternoon. I will try to post an update when we get home!

Have a blessed day!

0 comments: