Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ryan Checking In!!!

This is Ryan checking in. I decided to get weekly emails to see how our baby is doing each week. I'm already getting some very interesting information. For instance, my uterus is growing at an incredible rate. I was very excited to know that . . . until Jamie told me that I didn't have a uterus.
Now, under the category of "useful news", I did get to hear Flurry this afternoon!!! The heartbeat sounded great, and that sound was an answer to my prayers. Please keep praying for our baby!!!
Flurry is now the size of a kumquat!!! I decided to put a picture of a kumquat on here because if you are like me, you don't know what a kumquat is!!! Flurry has also lost the webbed feet that he/she was accustomed to and is growing tiny little finger nails and peach-fuzz hair!!! Also, you can see Flurry's spine now . . . because Flurry has translucent skin!!! That sounds so cool. It's like he/she is some sort of superhero fetus!!! SUPER-EMBRYO!!! Also because of Flurry's developing brain, Flurry's forehead is half the length of his/her body. Flurry is already very smart. Daddy's so proud!!! That's all I can tell you. Can't wait to give you more useless information next week!!!

0 comments: