Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursdays...

Today, we are thankful for...

1. A good report on ultrasound... it appears that little Miss Ella is growing and developing right on schedule! We are most thankful for this and also are excited to welcome a little girl into our family in a few weeks!

2. Good deals. My sister and I went to the Carter's outlet today and found some really cute clothes for the boys and Ella. It was fun to shop for a little girl.

3. A new baby! Some friends of mine welcomed a new daughter into the world this week! Ellie Lyn was born on Tuesday and joins her 2 older brothers at home! Congratulations to Scott and Deanna and family on your new little bundle!

4. Shipshewana flea market. I trekked through the flea market yesterday with my good friend, Nikki. We had fun and enjoyed some good bargains. Matthew even enjoyed it... well, not really, but he tolerated the excursion pretty well!

5. Lists. I love to make lists and cross things off as I complete them. I am so thankful that Ella's room is painted and has fish on the walls. We are so happy with how it turned out and even Matthew loves to play in there. Hopefully, he will love his little sister just as much!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Ahh, you're so sweet!!! Thanks so much! Maybe our Ellie and your Ella can be friends?!! :)