Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ready or not, here Ella comes!!!

We had our second ultrasound tonight and Baby Ella will remain Baby Ella! We have a fantastic picture of what is known to the ultrasound world as a "cheeseburger" instead of a "turtle." Ella looked beautiful on ultrasound and is measuring about 1 week ahead of schedule instead of 3 1/2 weeks as estimated by my belly measurement. It looks like we are on track for a November delivery! As I type this, Ryan has retrieved Adelynn's clothes from the storage room and we are looking through some PINK! Good to know all those hairbows will be put to good use! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Megan Romine said...

What a cute nursery! Love it! I certainly love the name Ella to, it was on our list for Ava! :) So glad to hear you got confirmation on the gender, I am very familiar with the "turtle vs. cheesburger" pictures! Ha Ha! Congrats Pepplers! We can't wait to meet her! Eric and Em have some of Ava's NB size clothes to pass on if you want them! :)

Anonymous said...

SUPER excited! Can't wait to meet her. :) I can't wait to start shopping for pink clothes!! I'm sure Matthew will be a great big brother.

-Aunt Rachel