Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Countdown is on...

Well, the countdown to Ella's arrival can officially begin. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and we set the C-section date for Wednesday, November 18th. This is the week before Thanksgiving, which is not necessarily ideal, however, it will be nice because Ryan will hopefully be able to take some time off work to help me once we get home! I may just have to have Thanksgiving dinner brought to me instead of heading out to all the festivities. Now, I just have to start making plans to get my house decorated for Christmas between now and then. I would like to have my tree up and gifts purchased so that will be one less thing to think about with a new little one... I will be making my list and checking it twice! We continue to be grateful for the progression of this pregnancy. We feel very blessed that soon we will be welcoming a new little life into our midst. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: