Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursdays...

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Another job interview. I was contacted yesterday about a job interview at the first of next week. I don't know the particulars yet, but I am excited about the possibility!

2. A good baby. I have a feeling my son redefines "good" baby. He is so content and happy most of the time. I am so thankful that he is so happy!

3. A night off. Even though I have only been back to work for about a month, I am looking forward to having Saturday night off this week. We were originally supposed to have Christmas this weekend, but with dad's surgery that has been rescheduled for January and we are just going to enjoy an evening off!

4. Matthew has slept through the night for the past 2 nights! HOORAY! I have been so rested the past couple days I am not sure what to do with myself!

5. Christmas shopping completed... almost! We have been fortunate to be able to complete most of our Christmas shopping already. The problem seems to be getting the gifts wrapped! Oh well, if they get delivered in shopping bags I am sure no one will turn them away!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: